The editorial team of “Bibliotekarz Podlaski” implements an open access policy by publishing materials in the form of the so-called Gold Open Access. From volume 42 (issue 1/2019), the journal is available under the Creative Commons license (Attribution – ShareAlike: CC BY-SA 4.0).
The key declarations of the Open Access and Open Science movement, which we fully support, are available on the CEON Open Science website.
“Bibliotekarz Podlaski” allows its readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search and link to the full content of articles. We enable full, immediate, unlimited (both in a territorial, temporal and technical sense) open access to all published content, in accordance with the principle that freely available research increases and accelerates the global development of science and the exchange of knowledge.
The editorial team of “Bibliotekarz Podlaski” encourages authors to place articles published in the journal in open repositories (after the review or the final version of the publisher), provided that a link to the journal’s website is provided.
The journal does not charge the authors any fees for accepting and publishing their texts.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament andthe Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 4 May 2016), we hereby inform you that:
1. The Data Controller (Administrator) for your personal data is Książnica Podlaska (the Łukasz Górnicki Podlasian Library in Białystok) seated in Białystok 15-097, at Skłodowskiej-Curie 14A [hereinafter referred to as: Książnica Podlaska];
2. Książnica Podlaska employs a personal data protection inspector, whom you may contact in any matter regarding your personal data processing (firstname.lastname@example.org);
3. Your personal data processed by “Bibliotekarz Podlaski”shall mean the data necessary for the identification purposes (your name, surname, address, affiliation, e-mail address and telephone number;
4. Your personal data will be processed for the popularization of science and culture, including the promotion of readership in the Łukasz Górnicki Library („Książnica Podlaska”) by means of publication of an article in “Bibliotekarz Podlaski” in its print and electronic version (http://bibliotekarzpodlaski.pl) and relevant databases (BazHum: http://bazhum.pl/bib/journal/838/) as well as on Książnica Podlaska’s profiles on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and in connection with the legitimate interests of the Data Controller;
5. Your personal data shall be processed:
a) by voluntary consent to the publication on Internet sites as listed in Para.4 pursuant to Art.6.1 (a) of GDPR in connection with Art.81.1. of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and neighbouring rights.
b) in relation to the publication of an article in „Bibliotekarz Podlaski” pursuant to currently binding laws (i.e. Art. 6. 1. (e) of GDPR in relation to Art. 1 of the act of 25 October 1991 on the organization of cultural activity);
6. Your personal data will be processed without time limits or territorial restrictions;
7. Your personal data will be made available to the following recipients: a printing entity;
8. You have the right to access your personal data, and to request correction, removal, erasure, restriction of processing, to make objections and to transfer your data in the cases stipulated by GDPR;
9. You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding your data published in the Internet at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. Your personal data will be transferred to a third party for the purpose of sharing information about the publication of your article on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. These entities process your data in compliance with the Privacy Shield program.
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you regard the processing of your personal data infringe GDPR.
12. Although the provision of your personal data is voluntary, it is a prerequisite for the publication of an article in „Bibliotekarz Podlaski”. If you refuse to provide your personal data, „Bibliotekarz Podlaski” will not be able to publish your work;
13. Your personal data will not be automatically processed, including data profiling.